《Unit 5How Much Is It 》面试试讲教案—人教版英语(四下)
1. Make the students describe the size of clothes and shoes.:It’s expensive/colourful.
2. Ss can answer the question.How much is it?
3. Learn the words and sentences in Part A,B.
4. Sing the song: The Coat in the window.
Get the pupils to describe their clothes in their own words.
Tape and recorder, stickers and word cards.
1. sing a song. My coat.
T: Good morning/afternoon! How are you?Are you happy?
What’s the weather like today?
Can I wear my T-shirt?
1.T:show out some clothes and shoes.
Can I wear this jacket? No ,you don’t.
Can I wear the skirt.?Yes .you can .
Is it pretty./colourful?
2. read the new words: pretty colourful .(beautiful)
3. T:Oh It’s hot today. I want to buy a new skirt. Let’s go to the shop.(a picture of colourful.) How much is it? Oh ,it’s expensive/cheap.
4. read the new words: expensive cheap.
5. Play a game” expensive or cheap” Look at some new things : bag 20 sweater 100…….(>50 expensive <50 cheap)
6. Let’s chant.
a. Listen to the chant.
b. Say out : What do you hear.?
c. Read the chant one by one.
Step 3. Practice .
Act out the chant .
Step 4. Consolidation
1. copy the new words
2. read the chant.at home.